Dig, Dream, Drool
- BRAIDED VOLUME HAIR courtesy of the paper mama (she’s currently working on my new blog banner and button – very exciting times)
- DIY BABY BELLBOTTOMS?…i think yes!
- THIS fantastic list of toddler to-dos…now, where do i find a giant role of contact paper?
- making mini crocheted animals for EBN and all her new friends (is it just me or are babies popping out everywhere!?!). i’m in a crochet group as part of my local mama’s group and i’m going a bit nutty – they are just so quick and easy and you know, i have so much spare time…i kid, except it’s not really funny.
and we all know EBN would freak with delight over these:
- 2 things from MELISSA’S POST – 1. POUND CAKE…yum. and 2. family cooking traditions! my dad is going to love baking with EBN
- SWEET POTATO AND KALE SOUP – we had this for dinner last night and it is as good as the recipe sounds. i typically steer clear of recipes that require transferring (i used my blender – but note to self: ask for a hand blender for chanukah!) but this was totally worth it
- a day when i’ll have time to check out all of the APS FOR TODDLERS that LINDSEY recommends over at the POOP WHISPERER
- getting my hair cut (one week away!) and THESE beachy waves (although i’m incapable of curling my hair with a straightening iron – i don’t think i have the dexterity required)
- buying EBN shoes! you all know about her muno shoes, but did you know i bought her a pair of THESE? just like mama…